WHAT ARE THE TOP 5 BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING?
Email marketing has presented many benefits over traditional forms of marketing and has provided more opportunities for a better return on investment. Through email marketing, your business is able to create a connection with a wider demographic for minimal costs. With social media marketing on the rise and AdWords allowing small and large businesses to thrive, email marketing is still alive and well.
5 REASONS TO START AN EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
1. Track & Receive Feedback – with newsletters, flyers, and other forms of email marketing everything can be tracked. You are given valuable data on who opens, clicks, and engages with your email.
2. Increase Loyalty & Profitability – by sending consistent email marketing material you are able to stay relevant with your target audience and create a deeper relationship and appealing to users that would be interested in your services or business (creating a sales funnel).
3. Brand Recognition – when you send information about your business to users using iconic and recognizable material such as logos, catch phrases and seasonal promotions, you are creating a way for users to recognize and become aware of your brand.
4. Information is Easy to Share – email is one of the simplest forms of sharing online. When users are able to relate and engage with the content in your emails they are a click away from sharing this information with other users that would be interested in your services or products.
5. You Can Target – through email marketing you are able to target a specific demographic relevant to you and track who receives it, what they do when they have, and understand what to do the next time around based on this data.